1. The density of laying hens in cages should be appropriate: the density of laying hens refers to the area at the bottom of the cage where each chicken occupies a square meter. On the ground of a certain henhouse, the higher the feeding density is, the more chickens are raised. However, if the density is too high, the air in the henhouse will be bad, the activities and diet of the chickens will be inconvenient, the growth rate and the rate of laying eggs will decrease, resulting in more disadvantages and fewer advantages. Therefore, even if high density is raised, the density should be appropriate and not too close.
2. Layer cage chickens should be kept with enough feeding troughs and water tanks: under the condition of large groups of high density, each chicken must be kept with appropriate length of feeding troughs and water troughs, and these troughs and water troughs should be placed as evenly as possible in all parts of the henhouse. In this way, although the density of chicken flocks is high, each chicken can have a certain location and can eat and drink water nearby to ensure that there is no shortage of food and water, so that its production performance will not be affected.
3. It is necessary to strengthen ventilation in laying hen cages: multi-layer laying hen cages belong to high-density feeding mode, so under high-density feeding conditions, more chickens breathe a lot, and the relative humidity and harmful gas concentration in the house are easy to rise. In the season of high temperature, the house temperature is easy to rise. In order to keep good air condition in the house, ventilation equipment must be installed or added. In order to increase the ventilation, constantly into enough fresh air.
4. Broken beaks should be done well in the chicken stage: large groups of high density feeding can easily lead to mutual thinking. In order to prevent feather pecking and anal pecking, reduce the death of chickens, and avoid the waste of chickens'picking feed, the beaks of chickens are usually cut up and down together at the age of 6-10 days.
5. Controlling the illumination intensity of chicken house: When the feeding density is high and the illumination is strong, it is easy to cause chicken restlessness. Even after beak breaking, anal pecking will occur. In closed chicken house, the illumination of growing chicken flock should be 5-10 lux, and that of laying hen flock should be 10 lux. Ordinary chicken house, if the light is very strong, when pecking the anus, should be as dark as possible under the condition of proper ventilation.
If you want make more money,you should choose the SHANDONG layer chicken cage.