The use of broiler cages brings convenience to the farmers and improves the economic benefits of the farmers. However, when the farmers use the broiler cages for cultivation, they must customize a reasonable and reasonable chicken house quarantine system to properly raise the chickens. The health is also very secure, so the broiler cage manufacturers have summed up the necessary henhouse epidemic prevention system, and now share it with the farmers.
First, block the introduction and spread of the source:
1. The chicken farm entrance and exit, set disinfection tank, and maintain effective disinfectant in the pool. Ensure the disinfection of personnel and vehicles.
2. The outside personnel shall not enter the production area without the consent of the person in charge or the veterinary department.
3. No other poultry or poultry products may be brought into the production area.
4. Keepers keep the environment clean and hygienic every day, and do not smash doors between different groups of chickens.
5. Disinfect the production area once a week, and disinfect the work area and surrounding environment for two weeks.
6. Any outsider can enter the production area after being approved. It must be changed and disinfected before entering. It should be exposed to ultraviolet light for 10 minutes, and the work clothes should be accompanied by the technician.
7. The personnel of the venue shall not treat the diseases of chickens and other animals externally.
8. Do not leave the production area at will, wear overalls and rubber boots in the production area, work clothes should be kept clean and disinfected regularly (one week).
Second, strict elimination: farmers should observe the flock every day, grazing every morning, go to the corner of the chicken house and other remote places to see if there are chickens living alone and in poor spirits, and immediately eliminated after discovery. After the technician agrees, the breeder can carry out the harmless treatment of the eliminated chicken, that is, it is buried deeper than 3 km away from the breeding base.
Third, infectious disease stress measures:
1. When a suspected infectious disease occurs in the flock, immediately take isolation measures and report to the animal husbandry and veterinary department and confirm the diagnosis as soon as possible.
2. When there are cases of severe infectious diseases or suspected strong infectious diseases on or near the scene, immediately block the blockade and report to the animal husbandry and veterinary department.
3. If an infectious disease occurs within the venue, report the disease report truthfully, and file the file after the end of the infection and report it to the animal husbandry and veterinary department.
4. Never transfer or sell infected chickens and healthy chickens before the release of the blockade.
Fourth, epidemic prevention and health care
1. The technician shall formulate and organize the implementation of the base epidemic prevention plan. The immunization plan shall be subject to the procedures issued by the technician.
2. Conducting publicity and education on veterinary epidemic prevention procedures for employees on the floor.
3. Regularly check whether the drinking water sanitation and feed processing, storage and transportation meet the requirements for sanitation and epidemic prevention.
4. Regularly check the sanitation and disinfection of chicken houses, utensils, isolation houses and chicken farms.
5, the technician's daily diagnosis and treatment has a record of the account. Record diagnostics, prescriptions, immunizations, etc. in detail.
6. Health care work follows the national, provincial and municipal veterinary drug use guidelines and relevant laws and regulations.
7. Cooperate with the detection of epidemic diseases in the animal husbandry and veterinary department, and properly keep all kinds of test reports.
8. Strengthen the management of medical devices, first use after disinfection. Medical equipment and equipment are kept by custodians, and if they are defective, they can be replenished or repaired within one week to ensure that they are ready for use.