In broiler cage equipment, brooding cages are one of three types of cages. Broiler cage equipment brooding cages are equipment used to raise chicks. Chickens refer to chickens of 0-45 days. The brooding cages are based on The physiological characteristics of the chicks are specially designed to meet the requirements of the chicken breeding equipment. In addition to selecting a brooding cage, we should also pay attention to the usual management. Therefore, the broiler cage equipment manufacturer Kim Jong-Dung will introduce the precautions when cage brooding. And the advantages of the chicken brooding cage produced by our company.
1. When brooding in a layered cage, it is necessary to carry out all-in and all-out. In daily management, it is important for the brooding to keep warm and the density should be appropriate. Ventilation should be good and clean.
2. The standard for warming in cages is mainly based on the room temperature and the health of the chicks. The temperature of the cage can be measured at a distance of 5 cm from the bottom net in the heat source area of the cage and at a distance of 1 m from the ground. The cage temperature is maintained at 33-35 °C. If the temperature is normal, the chicks are scattered in the heat source area of the cage. If the temperature is too low, it will be squeezed into the corner. The brooding temperature should be gradually reduced, dropping 2-3 degrees per week.
3. The newborn chicks should be fed separately after being placed in the brooding cage. In the first few days, a tray-type drinker can be used, and after a week, other forms of drinking fountains should be used, and the height should be adjusted with the age of the mouth. Drinking water must not be interrupted during the period.
4. The first 1 or 2 days after the cage was basketed, rough thick paper was placed on the bottom net, the feed was withdrawn, and then the cage was fed to the outer tank. Before the 6th week of age, each chick needs 2.5 cm of the trough, so that the chicks are free to eat.
5. When caged, it is necessary to pay attention to group feeding, and the various nutrients in the diet should be perfected. In addition, pay attention to the cleaning work of cage equipment. The trough and drinking fountain should be washed frequently and rinsed with disinfectant. The bottom and the dung board should be cleaned and disinfected frequently. The entire cage should be periodically removed to the outside for thorough washing and disinfection.