Before building a chicken house, farmers should think about what model to use to breed chickens. Now most of the farmers use cage culture to buy broiler cages, then we should build a closed chicken house. In this kind of chicken house, farmers should pay attention to what kind of problems, now the broiler cage manufacturers will talk about it.
Closed house: also known as windowless house. The roof and the four walls of the chicken house are well insulated; there are no windows on all sides, and the house environment is adjusted by manual or instrument control. Artificial ventilation and light are used in the house to control the temperature, humidity and air composition of the house by changing the amount of ventilation. The structural requirements of the various parts of the chicken house:
(1) Foundation and ground: The foundation should be deep and strong. The ground requirements are higher than the outside, moisture-proof, flat, easy to clean and disinfect.
(2) Wall: good thermal insulation performance, can protect against external wind and rain. Use brick or stone to build bricks. The outside of the wall is covered with cement. The inner surface of the wall is covered with cement or white ash to prevent moisture and facilitate flushing.
(3) Roof: In addition to the single-sloping roof of the chicken house with a small span, the double-slope type is generally used.
(4) Doors and windows: The door is generally located on the south side of the south facing chicken house. The size of the door is generally 2 meters high and 1 meter wide; the two doors are 2 meters high and 1.6 meters wide.
The windows of the open house should be located on the front and rear walls, and the front window should be wide and lower from the ground to facilitate daylighting. The ratio of windows to floor area is 110-18. The rear window should be small, about 2/3 of the front window area, which can be higher from the ground to facilitate summer ventilation. There are no windows in the closed house, only emergency windows and ventilation inlet and outlet.
(5) Span span, length and height: 1. The span of the house depends on the form of the roof of the house, the type of house and the feeding method. The general span is: open chicken house 6 to 10 meters, closed chicken house 12 to 15 meters. 2. The length of the house is generally determined by the span of the house and the mechanization of management. The chicken house with a span of 6 to 10 meters is generally 30 to 60 meters in length; the chicken house with a large span is 12 meters, and the length is generally 70 to 80 meters. Chicken houses with a higher degree of mechanization can be longer, but generally should not exceed 100 meters. Otherwise, the production and installation of mechanical equipment is difficult, and the materials are not easy to solve. 3. The height of the house should be determined according to the feeding method, method of cleaning the manure, span and climatic conditions. In areas with small spans, dry and not too hot, the chicken houses need not be too high. Generally, the height of the house is 2.0 to 2.5 meters. The span is large, and the height of the house is about 3 meters. The uppermost broiler cage is suitable for l~1.5 meters from the roof; if it is a high-bed closed chicken house, the height is generally 4.5 to 5 meters (1.8 to 2 meters higher than the average chicken house) due to the lower pit.
(6) Operation room and walkway: The operation room is the place where the breeder operates and stores the tools. If the length of the house is not more than 40 meters, the operating room can be located at one end of the house. If the house is more than 40 meters in length, it should be placed in the center of the house. The location of the walkway depends on the span of the house. The span of the flat house is relatively small. The walkway is usually located on one side of the house, with a width of 1 to 1.2 meters. When the span is greater than 9 meters, the walkway is set in the middle and the width is 1.5~. 1.8 meters, easy to feed with a car. Regardless of the span of the chicken house, depending on the arrangement of the broiler cage, the walkway between the broiler cages is 0.8 to 1.0 meters. Air is blown directly to the chicken body, increasing the airflow velocity near the chicken and promoting evaporative heat dissipation. Generally, as an auxiliary equipment for naturally ventilated chicken houses, the installation location and quantity depend on the condition of the house.