1. Hold technical training courses or on-site experience exchange meetings, seriously organize and learn chicken knowledge, master key techniques in feeding. Feed proportion should be determined according to different breeds and feeding stages of laying hens. Feed formulation should be adjusted according to different growth and production stages in order to ensure nutritional needs.
2. Scientific application of feed materials. The amount of crude protein and energy in the diet should be determined according to the nutritional needs, adhere to the standard of meeting the needs, make the best use of feed raw materials, reduce waste, and scientifically adjust the feed ratio. For example, the crude protein content in the feed should be kept at 15% in the early laying period, while the peak laying period should be kept at about 16.5%.
3. Use minerals accurately. The principle of mineral action must be fully and correctly understood. Excess or inadequate use of minerals will bring great losses to the production of laying hens. Practice has proved that the content and proportion of feed must be emphasized in the preparation of feed. For example, the diet of laying hens should contain 3.6% calcium and 0.45% phosphorus, and the ratio of calcium to phosphorus should be kept in the range of 1.5-2:1.
4. Regulate the use of vitamins. Some farmers do not use vitamin products, but use green fodder (such as alfalfa, vegetables, carrots) instead of vitamins, which is not suitable for large-scale feeding. The main problem is that vitamin supplementation is not comprehensive, often occurs sometimes without, at the same time, excessive intake of green fodder also directly affects the normal intake of chickens. Therefore, multi-vitamin additives should be used instead of green fodder, which can be used as vitamin supplement.
5. Correct design of feed formulation. Whether the feed formulation is designed properly or not directly affects the egg laying performance. For the design of feed formula, the general requirement is to carry out according to different breeds of chickens, different stages of growth and development, different stages of laying eggs and so on. In order to achieve better economic benefits, appropriate adjustments should be made according to the situation of chickens, the supply of feed raw materials, market conditions and seasons.