1. The poor stability of feed materials, especially self-proportioning, makes it easier to change the production performance, such as changing premix, concentrate or substituting miscellaneous meal for soybean meal or soybean cake, which affects the quality of feed and the balance of effective ingredients, the absorption, utilization of nutrients and the production performance of eggs. It has been proved that lysine, iron, copper, VB6 and VB12 should be supplemented when using miscellaneous meal.
2. Feed processing is not good, mixing material is not uniform, some chicken farmers with "shovel" mixing material, can not meet the requirements of high mixing uniformity, the distribution of effective ingredients is not uniform, some chickens eat more, some chickens eat less, affecting the production performance of some chickens, egg production rate decreased.
3. Insufficient energy: New corn is used as raw material to feed chickens. The moisture content of new corn is too high and the energy substance is reduced. The moisture content of standard maize is 14%. But the moisture content of new maize is 19-20%, even higher. The high moisture content of maize, as the main energy substance, is actually equivalent to reducing energy substance, resulting in insufficient energy and insufficient energy. Therefore, in winter, cold weather, insufficient feed energy, coupled with the upper limit feeding can reduce the egg production rate, because the energy obtained by chicken body is in addition to the energy required for chicken's life activities. It can pay for the energy needed to lay eggs. Lack of energy will reduce egg production.
4. Owing to the low price of eggs produced by laying hens and the depressed market, some chicken-raising households are over-seeking to reduce costs, save money, select unqualified feeds or raw materials with poor quality, lack of nutritional components, insufficient protein, vitamins and trace elements, especially in the growing period, so that chickens do not grow well, have poor physique and have poor resistance. Low, good genetic production performance can not be fully developed, so that the production performance of chickens in the laying period is poor, the laying rate is not high or unstable, and the laying rate declines.
5. Some chicken-raising households have enteritis, dilution or poisoning due to the use of mouldy and deteriorating feed, which contains a large amount of bacteria, toxins, denatured proteins and so on, resulting in digestive disorders and absorption obstacles, which will also become one of the reasons for the decline of egg production rate.