1. Feed prices have risen rapidly, engulfing farming profits:
(1) Corn: Grain to feed to reduce planting area, the past accumulated corn stocks have been gradually digested, import control, three in one to promote the price of corn to a higher level.
(2) Soybean meal: Trump government's trade policy has increased the possibility of trade friction between China and the United States. The industry is concerned that soybean imports may be affected. La Nina phenomenon has reduced soybean production in South America, and both of them may increase soybean prices.
(3) Vitamins, minerals and trace elements: adjusted by environmental protection law, the price is high.
2. On the Development of Young Chicken Industry
The rearing of young chickens has become an independent industry, and it is the most attractive stage in the industry chain of laying hens, which attracts the attention of vaccines, veterinary drugs, equipment and feed enterprises.
In recent years, the development of young chickens is too fast, the quality and standard of young chickens are uneven, the tendency of output exceeding demand is obvious, the competition of young chicken enterprises is fierce, and the profit of young chickens is declining.
Mr. Ning Zhonghua, of the technical system of the national laying hen industry, believes that compared with the comprehensive chicken farm, the cost of young chickens in the specialized young chicken farm can be saved about 1 yuan per chicken.
Specialized young chicken feeding can achieve full access and full access, which is conducive to disease control, and the feeding management is more sophisticated, the feeding conditions are superior, the uniformity of young chickens, the rate of reaching the standard weight is higher, and the mortality rate is reduced. The peak laying rate lasted longer after putting into production.
3. Concern about food safety:
1) Document No. 1 of the Central Committee: Implementing the strategic objectives of food safety.
2) By 2020, the index of residue limits of agricultural and veterinary drugs will basically be in line with the standards of the International Codex Alimentarius. The action of veterinary antibiotics control will be implemented, and the information platform of traceability, interconnection and sharing will be established.
3) Strictly inspect veterinary drug residues and destroy harmful eggs! Severe penalties should be imposed on those who use drugs illegally, and criminal responsibility should be investigated for those who use drugs seriously.
4) Establish a complete and closed-loop industrial chain to promote the construction of egg safety system.
There is a controversy in the industry as to which is better, eggs "washed" or "not washed". If large-scale chicken farms want to get the value of brand eggs, they must have corresponding input.
The concept of "non-resistant eggs" is warming up in the industry. It is necessary to remind practitioners that in non-resistant breeding, the disposal of eggs with resistance stage will have an important impact on the production of non-resistant eggs.
4. The strictest environmental protection law in history promotes the transformation and upgrading of poultry industry:
With the rapid development of animal husbandry in China, the work of pollution prevention and control has lagged behind seriously, and the pollution of livestock and poultry breeding has become increasingly serious.
The newly revised Environmental Protection Law came into effect on January 1, 2015. The new Environmental Protection Law sets clear requirements for the site selection, construction and management of livestock and poultry farms, breeding communities, feed factories and designated slaughterhouses, and limits the discharge of livestock and poultry manure, animal carcasses, sewage and exhaust gas. The environmental tax, which began to be levied on January 1, 2018, is a wider and more influential policy.
Control of livestock carrying capacity, resource utilization of manure and protection of the environment are the transformation of farming. Chicken manure used to be an income, but now it's a big investment. Increase in investment and decrease in income should become the new normal, environmental protection does not invest, it is vital to life and death.
1) Green water and green hills are Jinshan and Yinshan.
2. Innovation, coordination, green, open and sharing
3. A series of new policies and regulations have been promulgated successively, such as the Environmental Protection Law, the Action Plan for the Prevention and Control of Soil Pollution, the Regulations for the Prevention and Control of Pollution from Livestock and Poultry Scale Breeding, and the Action Plan for the Prevention and Control of Water Pollution.
4. Some farms in coastal areas have been demolished and the delimitation of forbidden and restricted areas is expanding.
5. Implementation of the Action Plan for Comprehensive Control of Air Pollution in Autumn and Winter of 2017-2018 in Beijing, Tianjin, Hebei and the Surrounding Areas.
6. The pressure of livestock and poultry breeding industry is increasing, mainly from environmental protection (increase investment, increase cost), breeding land is difficult to choose.
Direction: Strengthen the resource utilization of chicken waste and take the road of combining breeding with circular economy.
5. The distribution of feeding areas is obvious:
The original main producing areas are Shandong, Henan, Hebei, Liaoning and so on.
Mainly around the main grain production areas, the main consumer market layout.
In recent years, the industrial layout is being adjusted, from north to south, from east to west, and from the periphery of big cities to poor mountainous areas (poverty alleviation).
Non-traditional main production areas have obvious advantages of backwardness.
6. Aquaculture is developing towards standardization, scale and intellectualization, and the upstream and downstream integration of the industrial chain.
Aquaculture is developing towards standardization, scale and intellectualization. Feeding, drinking water, lighting and ventilation are all managed by automation. Promoted by business capital, the integration of industrial chain from upstream to downstream is accelerating.
(1) Build feed factories, process factories and sales terminals;
(2) Ecological breeding, sightseeing animal husbandry, etc.
(3) Use e-commerce platform to expand new formats.
Feed and processing enterprises - to expand the aquaculture sector (Daweijia, Jiangsu Hongxuan) to extend the industrial chain, increase the proportion of egg processing, increase the added value of products, egg futures.
7. Accelerating the "Supply-side Structural Reform"
Homogeneous products: Competition will be more intense.
Direction: Create brand! Develop special products like "duck neck" and "crayfish".
Encourage enterprises to face the world, fully participate in and utilize the competition of world resources, and integrate into the global industrial division of labor.
Policies such as environmental protection, food security, poverty alleviation and Rural Revitalization have been introduced one after another.Not rusty step egg chicken cage will be your best choice in the layer chicken field.