1. Drinking water broadcasting: If the water quality of the chickens fed to the farmer fails to meet the requirements, it will easily lead to infection of the chickens. Therefore, the farmer should pay attention to the hygiene and cleaning of drinking water, the water quality should meet the standards of poultry water, and pay attention to the regular disinfection and cleaning of drinking water equipment, so as to avoid the disease after the water pollution is consumed by the chickens.
2. Transfer through vectors: chicken farms are relatively poor in environment and have a strong odor, so they are more vulnerable to the invasion of flies, mosquitoes and other insects. Although these vectors themselves do not cause infection, they can transmit infectious substances from one chicken or animal to another chicken, such as flies, mosquitoes, ticks and fleas. Clinically, chicken pox is transmitted through vectors. More.
3. Air broadcasting: Many farmers do not know that air is also a major focus of broadcasting. Many infectious sources can be transmitted through air. Diseases such as Newcastle disease, infectious bronchitis and laryngotracheitis can be transmitted through air. In addition, if feces are stored in chicken houses for too long, ammonia will occur in chicken houses, which will also affect the health of chickens.
4. Utensil contagion: Farmers know that all kinds of equipment and tools for raising chickens have a long service life and can be used by many groups of chickens. After raising a group of chickens, farmers must thoroughly disinfect all the tools and cages in the chicken house. If the disinfection is not complete, the next group of chickens may be infected with bacteria and sources of infection in the chicken house.
5. Contact broadcasting: Once the chickens are only sick, breeders should be isolated in time. If they are kept together with healthy chickens, it will provide a ready-made way for the spread of the disease, not only through actual contact, but also because the chickens are exposed to contaminated water and soil. Therefore, if the chickens with diseases occur, the breeders should isolate or eliminate them immediately, and can not continue to raise them.
Our simple design layer chicken equipment will reduce the disease in cages.