1. Temperature, density, humidity and ventilation: The management of temperature and humidity in Henhouse should be determined according to the growth stages of Hailan brown chicken.
1. Brooding period: 0-3 days old 33-36 C, humidity over 60 and then 2-3 per week until 21-25 C. The specific operation depends on the season and performance of the chicken, depending on the temperature of the chicken. Reasonable temperature and humidity at one week of age are very important to improve survival rate. Higher temperature is beneficial to the absorption of yolk and the survival and rejuvenation of weak chickens, and can effectively reduce the occurrence of white diarrhea and colibacillosis. 2. Growing period: 25 C is suitable, low temperature is easy to cause rhinitis and chronic respiratory disease; 3. Laying period: 17-26 C is suitable, temperature difference above 5 C is more stressful to chickens. In summer, breeders should do a good job in preventing heat stroke and heat stress; in autumn and winter, breeders should pay attention to preventing and controlling the occurrence of respiratory tract diseases when the temperature drops sharply; 4. Density: 60 animals per square metre at the age of 1-2 weeks; 40 animals per square metre at the age of 3-4 weeks; 20-30 animals per square metre at the age of 5-6 weeks;
2. Focus of feeding and management at different stages:
1. Brooding period: The brooding period needs a relatively high temperature to ensure the health of the chickens, suitable density, reasonable ventilation, high-quality feed, to prevent Newcastle disease, bursal disease, branch transmission and vitamin amino acid deficiency caused by poor growth. In addition, farmers should pay attention to the smallest effect of Beak-cutting stress at the age of 7-9 days, and strive for a success. Farmers can take anti-bacterial and anti-stress drugs to chickens several days before and after beak-cutting, while maintaining a thicker feeding layer to prevent chickens from bleeding from pecking at the end of the feed trough, adjust the density and feed formulation according to the weight, and timely categorize feeding to ensure that the weight and uniformity meet the standards. At the end of brooding, if the body weight is poor, continue to use chicken feed until the body weight is up to the standard.
2. Focus on weight management during the breeding period: before 12 weeks of age, we must make sure that the body weight meets the standard, and the neatness is above 80%. Do not use inferior feed. Strengthen ventilation and disinfection, focusing on prevention of Newcastle disease and rhinitis, slow breathing, colibacillosis, using constant or decreasing light program to prevent premature puberty. After 80 days of age, the reproductive system of chickens accelerates and nutrients should be balanced and adequate. Nearly 100-day-old laying hens are prone to respiratory diseases and colibacillosis, which may cause serious damage to the performance of laying eggs, leading to no peak of laying eggs, so farmers should not pay attention to the prevention and treatment of the disease.
3. Egg laying period requires stable environment and good nutrition: from youth to early laying period, nutrition should be regulated according to the development situation, and proper supplement of protein, calcium and phosphorus should be paid attention to. The peak laying rate should reach about 96%, and the above laying rate should be maintained for more than five months. Daily feeding adheres to uniform feed and clean trough to ensure that chickens eat even and fresh. Attention to ventilation and cooling in summer can effectively reduce food intake decline and death caused by heat stress. Diseases in the early stage of laying may cause serious damage to the function of laying eggs. Focus on prevention and control of viral diseases such as Newcastle disease, bronchial transmission, avian influenza, throat transmission, rhinitis, slow breathing, colibacillosis, necrotizing enteritis and other bacterial diseases;
Our simple design layer chicken equipment will be the better choice than other products.